Author: Lotlot
•4:01 PM


















I got into a minor accident this morning when I went to the market. I was hit by a motorcycle. It was the driver's mistake because he was in the wrong lane; besides, I was standing still when he hit me.


Well, the injuries I got were not serious or deadly. I only got bruises and an open wound on my left foot; but, my left foot is aching when I move it.

It was weird because I didn't feel pain and I didn't cry during the accident . I felt pain and I cried when I arrived home. I cried while I was looking at my bleeding wound. I've been afraid of seeing blood since I was a kid; so, no wonder why I cried?

The lesson I get from the accident is, I should always be careful.
This entry was posted on 4:01 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

OFFICE THINGY

OFFICE THINGY

Me not U

Me not U
ako ni