Author: Lotlot
•4:13 PM


Almost all of my friends, including me, cried because of LOVE. Just this morning, another friend of mine cried because her boyfriend left her. Some of them blamed their partners for the break up, some blamed themselves; likewise, some asked themselves on what's wrong with them and why the relationship they're into ended up quickly and badly?

Well, love really hurts. I also used to cry for love. As far as I can remember, I had cried for three relationships before I finally found the perfect one. Prior to being hurt thrice, my elder sister gave me an article about LOVE. According to the article, " Love has its own REASON and its own SEASON for coming into our lives." At that time, I didn't understand thoroughly yet the meaning of this line.

"Love has its own REASON and SEASON for coming into our lives.". Love has its own reason for coming into our lives and for hurting us because love wants us to realize its essence and because the person you love is not the destined person for you, respectively. Thus, when the right person comes, don't be surprised because love has its own SEASON for coming into your life. Enjoy and thank God because the right season has come at last.

On the other hand, when we broke up with my college boyfriend, he told me that he would always listen to the song, " Love hurts", because he was really hurt with our break up. Well, he's now married and we always laugh every time we hear the song; because we both understand now that love really hurts when the person we love is not yet for us.

Everyone of us has its own interpretation for the song, " Love hurts" and for the line " Love has its own reason and its own season for coming into our lives". I've already interpreted and understood these; and , I tell you being hurt or having painful experiences is just common for a person who enters love relationship. And, you don't have to worry because all the heartaches, worries & insecurities will end as soon as you find your better half.

So, if you haven't found your better half yet just enjoy every happy moment you have with your present relationship; on the other hand, just cry if the relationship you're into didn't work. Never ever blame yourself or your partner for the relationship that fails and never think or ask for many WH-Questions, like " What's wrong with me?", " Why did he hurt me.?, etc; because these will never help ease the pain, instead these will just help you to be torn apart.

Lastly, don't find LOVE because love itself will find its way to you if it's already your SEASON to love and be loved in return; moreover, to finally have and be with the love of your life.
This entry was posted on 4:13 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

OFFICE THINGY

OFFICE THINGY

Me not U

Me not U
ako ni