Author: Lotlot
•9:10 PM
I usually listen to music when I'm about to go to sleep because I want the music to wake me up in the morning. I used to wake up with pop songs being played; but, a Christmas song woke me up this morning...and, it reminded me of Christmas...Christmas is in the air now...

Christmas is the first thing that comes out in everyone's mind when September comes. The letters ber at the end of the month ( like September, October, etc.) reminds everyone that Christmas is coming.

When I arrived in the office, I greeted my office mates with , " Merry Christmas". Later on, we talked about Christmas party. Since gift-giving is part of Christmas so we discussed about it. Now, I'm thinking of what to give on Christmas.

Advance Merry Christmas everyone!
This entry was posted on 9:10 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

OFFICE THINGY

OFFICE THINGY

Me not U

Me not U
ako ni