Author: Lotlot
•6:55 PM



















I came from Getafe. It's a small town in Bohol. Bohol is a neighboring island of Cebu. It's an island where the famous Chocolate Hills is located.


I don't know much about my hometown because I did not grow up in there. I studied complete high school and a year in college in Cebu. Although I finished my college degree in Bohol but I left the island right after I graduated. And, I'm permanently living in Cebu now.

So, I was glad when the colleague of my father invited me to be one of his friends in a famous website in our country; because, he made a site of our town. Before I was confused why the spelling of Getafe was Jetafe?; also, why the title of the pageant during the feast of Sto Nino, the patron saint of the town, was " Search for Miss Ambacon" ? I was confused with what to put on my personal data either Jetafe, Ambacon or Getafe. Yet, all my questions were answered after I read the town's website. Moreover, I know now the history of our town, its beautiful scenery, its delicious food, etc.

Thanks, Jun Abinez! You're really a concerned citizen. I salute you for making a website of our town.

Anyway, if you want to know more about my hometown, please visit this site, http://www.getafe-bohol.com
This entry was posted on 6:55 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

OFFICE THINGY

OFFICE THINGY

Me not U

Me not U
ako ni