Author: Lotlot
•9:16 PM


I'm sad because my uncle died this morning. He died because of cardiac arrest. My uncle's death was unexpected. He was really in good condition prior to his sudden death at 4:00 am this morning. Until now, I and the rest of the family members can hardly accept the fact that Uncle Lorry has passed away.

Uncle Lorry was a good, polite and kind man; as well as, a loving husband to his wife and a supportive father to his children. On the other hand, he was not only a brother to my mother but a best friend as well; so, my mother is very affected with his death.

With my uncle's death, I came to realize that LIFE is too SHORT.

Life is too short not to make the best and the most of everything that comes your way everyday.

Do what you love to do and give it your very best. Whether it's business or baseball, or the theater, or any field. If you don't love what you're doing and you can't give it your best, get out of it. Life is too short. You'll be an old man before you know it.

Family means too much, Friends are too valuable, And life is too short, To put-off sharing with people, How much they really mean to you, And pursuing whatever it is that makes you happy.


Life is too short to spend your precious time trying to convince a person who wants to live in gloom and doom otherwise. Give lifting that person your best shot, but don't hang around long enough for his or her bad attitude to pull you down. Instead, surround yourself with optimistic people.

Forgive, forget. Bear with the faults of others as you would have them bear with yours. Be patient and understanding. Life is too short to be vengeful or malicious.

Life is too short, and the time we waste in yawning never can be regained


My uncle had spent all his time working hard for his family; as a matter of fact, he forgot to spend time for himself and to enjoy life. If only my uncle knew that Life's too short, he would have enjoyed life to the fullest.

Nevertheless, I salute you uncle for being a great husband and father to your family members, likewise a great uncle and friend to me and to the rest of our relatives! May you rest in peace! I love you!
This entry was posted on 9:16 PM and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

OFFICE THINGY

OFFICE THINGY

Me not U

Me not U
ako ni