Author: Lotlot
•5:41 PM

Recently, I saw a man in the neighborhood who reminded me of the bird, turkey. I used to be frightened of wild turkeys; so, I was really scared the first time I saw him. Later on, I felt pity on him and I got curious about his life.

According to my neighbors, he was handsome before he got into an accident. He was playing basketball with his friends when his nose was accidentally hit by the ball. He thought that nothing bad happened with his nose, until one day it started to swell. But still, his parents didn't bring him to the hospital. So, this is how his nose looks like now ( look at the photo above).

I really feel pity on him; especially that he's a nice guy. How I wish I had money to spend for his operation?
This entry was posted on 5:41 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

OFFICE THINGY

OFFICE THINGY

Me not U

Me not U
ako ni