Author: Lotlot
•6:11 PM

It was my birthday yesterday, August 15. I'm now 27 years old. As my chronological age goes up, my face also gets older..hehehe.

Prior to my birthday, I received many blessings, I met a very nice couple whom I consider now as part of my life and I got the THING that I longed for ( not to mention what it was).


Thus, I'm very thankful to God for all the good things and blessings He showered to me, especially for giving me another blissful year of living here on this rocky yet wonderful earth. On the other hand, I also thank God for giving me the courage to fight against all odds, the strength to face all the difficulties in life and the good heart & sound mind which are very essential in my journey towards the rocky road of success.


As I evaluated my accomplishments in life, I found out that it's not that many. But, when I asked myself If I was happy, my mind and heart whispered, "Yes, you're happy Lota..you're even happier now than before".


Financially and materially I'm not rich. I don't have most of the things that people are craving & longing for YET it's all right. I'm still very happy with the kind of life that I have - the most important thing is I always find myself smiling every time I go to sleep at night and every time I wake in the morning.


Life is too short for me to keep grudges and for me to worry of not having bundles of money and a luxurious life. I'm happy and contented with my life at present - and this is enough for me to live blissfully each day!
This entry was posted on 6:11 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

OFFICE THINGY

OFFICE THINGY

Me not U

Me not U
ako ni