Author: Lotlot
•5:23 PM






I've been feeling ill since last week. I couldn't sleep lying on bed because I felt dizzy and I thrown up; likewise, I couldn't look up and shook my head. Thus, I slept sitting. I decided to go to the doctor this morning but a friend of mine texted me and told me to try drinking an orange juice mixed with milk and an egg yolk first; and, if nothing would happen I had to go to the doctor.

Thus, even if I felt dizzy I went to the store to buy one bottle of orange juice, 1 small can of evaporated milk and 1 egg. Then, I mixed all the ingredients and drank afterwards. It tasted sweet but I didn't like because of the egg. I almost thrown up after drinking.

After 10 minutes I felt good. The mixture was effective. So, I was very happy because I couldn't go to the hospital anymore....I don't want to be hospitalized because I'm afraid of the hospital.
|
This entry was posted on 5:23 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

On November 20, 2007 at 10:07 PM , yamaneko-okumi said...

Are you all right?
If you fell dizzy again, you should
go to the hospital.
May be you are anemic or you can't sleep enough when you feel dizzy, but I worry that you thrown up.
So you should go to the hospital if you are afraid the hospital.
Take care,Lota!

 
On November 21, 2007 at 4:15 PM , Lotlot said...

Thanks, Kumiko! Yes, maybe you're right, I'm anemic. Because I usually sleep at 2:00 a.m. For, I can't sleep earlier than this hour.
This morning I drank a glass of cocoa mixed with 1 egg. Because they said that it would help.
Now, I'm feeling a little better. I still felt dizzy when I woke up this morning; but, I didn't throw up anymore.
But if I still feel dizzy tomorrow, I'll go to the doctor.
Thank yuo very much for your concern, Kumiko! Likewise, for leaving a comment on my blog. I'm always happy everytime I recieve a comment from you.

 

OFFICE THINGY

OFFICE THINGY

Me not U

Me not U
ako ni