Author: Lotlot
•4:25 PM

This morning my nieghbors woke me up very early because their daughters were going to attend a UN ( United Nation ) program at school. They asked me to be the make up artist of their daughters. I was shocked because I didn't know how to put the make up properly. But they begged me to do it; thus, I said "YES" to them. So, I just tried my very best to atleast make their daughters look beautiful. Well, in the end they were satisfied with how I put the make up.On the other hand, their daughters wore costumes of the countries they chose to represent.

It was a funny experience of mine but I learned many things. It doesn't matter if I can't do things perfectly, atleast I try my very best for it. As well as, atleast the people whom I render service are happy and contented with what I do. Lastly, atleast I am able to help other people...right?
This entry was posted on 4:25 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

OFFICE THINGY

OFFICE THINGY

Me not U

Me not U
ako ni