Author: Lotlot
•3:40 PM

It's so funny. I have just received an email from a modelling agency in the U.S. They invited me to be one of their models; because they're looking for Filipino models. They saw my profile in www.MYSPACE.com .And, they're interested to get me.
I visit their website to confirm if their agency is true and is existing..and, yes...it exists.
Well, I'm not so sure if the invitation is true and realistic; but I'm flattered because somehow my face got their attention. It's a pleasure on my part but I don't think I qualify.

But still, I was thankful to receive the email because it made me SMILE!
This entry was posted on 3:40 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

OFFICE THINGY

OFFICE THINGY

Me not U

Me not U
ako ni