Author: Lotlot
•4:44 PM

Last night I watched a documentary regarding the farmers of Sumilao, Bukidnon who are walking or marching from their place to the Malacanang Palace in order to ask the President and to the members of the Senate to give them the farm that they've been working on for a long time. Walking towards the Palace is not a joke because it would take 2 months for them to do it. And, no one is sure if all of them can survive from it. Especially that there are old farmers who join the journey and the weather is not good all the time ( sometimes it rains and sometimes it's hot).

I feel pity to them. I understand their reasons and sentiments. I just hope they could get what they want. I just hope all of them can survive the journey. And, I hope that the President would see the sacrifice that they're doing.

Today is the 5th day of their journey, so they still have to walk for more than a month.. How I wish they can survive?
This entry was posted on 4:44 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

OFFICE THINGY

OFFICE THINGY

Me not U

Me not U
ako ni