Author: Lotlot
•5:29 PM



I'm happy because my friend will be coming here from Mindanao for a vacation in my house there in Bohol. He'll be bringing durian. I like eating durian. It's yummy and it's good for the health because it has lots of nutrients.

Durian is a fruit that can only be found in Southeast Asia. The name Durian comes from the Malay word "Duri" means "thorn" together with the suffix -an ( for building a word in malay) meaning " thorny fruit". Durian is known as the " King of the fruits".

In the Philippines it can only be found in Mindanao, so it's expensive to buy in some parts of the country like in Cebu, Bohol, Manila, etc.

It's fruit is distinctive for its large size, unique odor and a formidable thorn-covered husk.

My friend will be here on the 3rd week of the month. I can't wait for my friend to arrive..I can't wait to taste durian..
This entry was posted on 5:29 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

On November 12, 2007 at 9:45 PM , yamaneko-okumi said...

I know durian but I didn't eat it.
I saw it at supermarket near my house, it was pretty expensive in Japan too.
I heard that durian is the most delicious fruit, but it has very bad smell. Is it true?
Anyway I'm glad to know that durian's mean.
It's interesting for me.
Someday I'll try to eat a durian.

 
On November 13, 2007 at 4:27 PM , Lotlot said...

You're right, Kumiko! Durian is the most delicious fruit but it has a bad smell. Yet, once you start eating durian, you couldn't say anymore that it has a bad smell. Try eating durian because you can get lots of nutrients from it.
You know what, i started eating durian when i took a vacation in my aunt's house in Mindanao. And i felt regrets of the years that i didn't eat durian after knowing how delicious it is..

 

OFFICE THINGY

OFFICE THINGY

Me not U

Me not U
ako ni