Author: Lotlot
•4:45 PM

Atlast we got the pictures from our pictorials last month. Teacher Saring brought the CD last night. We were happy to see our different poses in the photos.
On the other hand, I think I have to straighten my hair again because I don't look good in a curly hair. But I'm a bit afraid because my hair is already damaged with the chemicals used in straightening & curling hair.
This entry was posted on 4:45 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

On November 13, 2007 at 10:01 PM , yamaneko-okumi said...

The white blouse is your uniform, isn't it?
Tonight I took a lesson, I thougt may be you got a uniform when I saw you.
Now I have confidence that you got uniform! You got it.
It suits you(Lota,Sianty,Rose and Rhylin)and you look more smart.
You afraid your hair is damaged, actually my hair is too.
I eat seaweed as much as possible,
because seaweed has lots of protein
so people say it's good for hair.
You should try to eat seaweed, I recommend.
By the way,where is family park?
Is it near from your office?
The park must be comfortable place,
it's my idea, because you look happy.

 
On November 14, 2007 at 4:04 PM , Lotlot said...

Hi, Kumiko!
Our office uniform is not yet with us. We'll probably have that by the end of the month.
The photographer got the uniform that we wore during the pictorials. That's why the tailor is making another set of uniform for us.
Anyway, the Family Park is a stone throw away from the office. It's a very nice park. It's wide and it has a zoo, pond, swimming pool, activity areas, etc.
On the other hand, thanks for the recommendation. My hair is really damaged. From now on, I'll eat a lot of seaweeds.
Thanks you very much, Kumiko!

 

OFFICE THINGY

OFFICE THINGY

Me not U

Me not U
ako ni