Author: Lotlot
•3:15 PM
Mesmerized

After Kenneth and I chatted for two hours, Joseph came to us. He intentionally asked Kenneth to make a cup of coffee for him so that he could talk to me solely for some minutes. While Kenneth was making a cup of coffee for him, he told me that he got the notebook from my room because he wrote something on it. Furthermore, he told me to read it when I got home.

At 5 o'clock in the afternoon, I went home because I helped Mrs. Honor in watering the flowers, in cleaning the yard and in burning the dried leaves outside the fence. Afterward, I helped Mr. Eugene in the kitchen. At 6:30 we had our dinner. Later on, I washed the dishes.

While I was washing the dishes, Joseph pretended to wash his hands. Before he left, he whispered to me..." Please, don't forget to read the notebook". After I washed the dishes, I proceeded to my room right away.

When I was on the the stairs, I saw Joseph staring at me, but I didn't dare to smile at him because I felt bad and I got mad at him. Also, I was bewildered by what I discovered in his room. At that time, I felt like quitting from our relationship. I couldn't accept the thing about Agnes.

As I entered my room, I went directly to the study table to get the notebook. Subsequently, I read what Joseph wrote on it.

" Luv,

At the sound of the pager, please rise. I want to talk to you. I'm very worried. You don't write anymore on the notebook, you don't study anymore with me and you stay away from me. Please luv don't do this to me..

Joseph"

I intentionally stayed away from him because I was fed up with everything that I discovered. Yet, it wasn't my intention to stop studying in the study table downstairs in that I had a study table in my room. Nevertheless, I hadn't thought that it would be a big deal for him.

After I answered my homework and studied for my subjects on the following day, I slept. Hours later, I heard the sound of his pager. When I looked at the clock, it was still 4 o'clock in the morning. I was still very sleepy so I didn't get up from my bed. Later on, I heard some footsteps downstairs so I got up and opened my door slightly. Then , I saw Joseph looking at my room as he opened the main door of the house.

He caught me looking at him, so he waved his right hand. Then again, I saw him uttering something quietly. I tried to read his mouth. Seconds later, I was able to understand him. What he uttered voicelessly was, " Follow me. Let's talk outside.".

Mesmerized, I followed him.

to be continued...
|
This entry was posted on 3:15 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

OFFICE THINGY

OFFICE THINGY

Me not U

Me not U
ako ni