Author: Lotlot
•7:04 PM
Unbelievable Things Happened

Suddenly I heard some footsteps in Joseph's room. I thought Joseph was there playing "hide and seek" with his nephews in that I also heard laughter from small children. Horrifically, there was no one inside when I opened the door. I was terrified because the footsteps and laughter that I heard were very clear to my ears.

Puzzled, I told Mrs. Yvet ( Joseph's sister-in-law) that I would clean Joseph's room. After I got the tools for cleaning, I went back to his room. What I did first, I opened the old closet. My eyes turned big because the native bamboo bag and the photo album were gone. How come? Nobody has entered the room for a long time, except me. I tried to find them. Finally, I saw the native bamboo bag under the bed and the photo album on the bed.

One more thing, I've observed that the pillows on the bed were in chaos. It seemed that there were children playing on the bed. I was really puzzled, especially that I've heard some footsteps and laughter prior to entering the room.

Gradually, my heart pounded fast. Yet, I tried to control myself. I opened the windows and I sang aloud. I wanted to conquer the fear I had inside. Later on, I held the native bamboo bag. I shook it and I stared at it for some minutes. I was really curious on what was inside? I attempted to unfasten the masking tape that was wrapped around it; yet, I stopped because I felt guilty.

Furthermore, I opened the photo album. I continued looking at the photos in it. At the last page of the album, I saw a photo of a beautiful woman. She had a long curly hair. She was a little fat and she was in her early forties. Afterward, I got the photo out from the album to see if there was something written at the back. Then, I read the name, Linda.

" Who is Linda?, I asked myself.

to be continued...
This entry was posted on 7:04 PM and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

OFFICE THINGY

OFFICE THINGY

Me not U

Me not U
ako ni