Author: Lotlot
•3:38 PM
The Notebook

After I took a nap, I saw the notebook on my study table ( as I have mentioned earlier, Joseph and I communicated each other using a notebook). I forgot that I had not written something on our notebook for a couple of days already; thus, he was worried.

" Luv dear,

What is happening to you? You didn't write anymore in the notebook. You don't go out in your room when I'm here. Did I do something that you didn't like?

Whatever your reason is, please tell me. I'm worried. Please let's talk.

Luv u,
Joseph"

Honestly, it was not only his room which made me confused and which made me think that he was not honest to me. It was also about his relationship with Agnes - his student.

While we were on our way to school, Mrs. Honor told me that Agnes kept on sending love letters to Joseph. Moreover, she kept on getting near to Joseph by following him in the library everyday and by shifting a major. From having History as her major, she transferred to English since Joseph was an English professor.

Mrs. Honor hates women who do the first move. For her, only those liberated & cheap women do it. Since Agnes was guilty of doing the first move, she disliked her.

To prove, Mrs. Honor showed me a test paper which had a letter from Agnes at the back part.

"Dear Sir Joseph,

I know it doesn't sound good for a woman to court a man; but, I can't stop myself from doing it. I love you very much. I admire your generosity. I'm thankful that you help spend for my studies. Thank you for supporting me financially.

with much love,
Agnes"

I felt bad against Joseph and I felt jealous to Agnes after I read the letter. I felt I was betrayed. I really got mad to Joseph for letting me live in the world of lie and dishonesty. I couldn't believe that he would hide those things from me. Nonetheless, I stopped myself from expressing anger and jealousy in front of Mrs. Honor in that Joseph and I hid our relationship from her and to everybody around us.

Haplessly, Joseph's student and his room had bothered me since then. I wanted to confront Joseph about these things, yet I felt that I didn't have the right to do it. I had extended my patience and had kept my mouth shut because I waited for him to explain to me everything.

Instead of writing back to Joseph, I went to Kenneth's house. Kenneth and I watched TV and talked many things.

After two hours of chatting, Joseph came to us.

to be continued..
This entry was posted on 3:38 PM and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

OFFICE THINGY

OFFICE THINGY

Me not U

Me not U
ako ni