Author: Lotlot
•5:18 PM
Born For You

When I came home after class, I saw the notebook on my study stable with a CD on it. For me to know the purpose of the CD, I opened the notebook and read the message.

" luv dear,

Please stay here. I don't know what to do and what to feel if I can't see you as I wake up in the morning. Please don't leave me. Don't think of the consequences because nothing bad will happen between us. You know that I love you very much. I care for you a lot and I respect you. So, I will never do anything that will harm you or hinder your plans.

With regard to my family, don't worry about that. My parents and siblings like you, especially my niece, Kenneth. Yes, I know we keep our relationship secret but I'm sure they'll understand us by the time we reveal the truth.

I want to marry you. Please say YES to my proposal. Don't worry, I'll still allow you to go to school and finish your studies. If you're not ready yet, we can have a SECRET WEDDING. What matters most is we officially and legally own each other. Please..please..please marry me.

Before I forget, I bought this CD of David Pomeranz for you because I want you to listen to the song, "Born For You" everyday. Why? Because I believe that I was born for YOU.

luv u so,
Joseph

P.S. Let's meet at the mini forest tomorrow.



I found myself smiling after I read the letter. I knew he was romantic but I have never thought that he would do such thing as buying a CD just for him to express his feelings towards me. On the other hand, I got a little interest in the secret wedding. But, I avoided myself from thinking about it because I was afraid I would be tempted in saying YES to it.

The following day, I went to the mini forest to meet Joseph.

to be continued...
This entry was posted on 5:18 PM and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

OFFICE THINGY

OFFICE THINGY

Me not U

Me not U
ako ni