Author: Lotlot
•7:20 PM
The Revelation

Joseph and I went outside the house to talk. We sat on a bench in the yard. Then, he asked me why I stayed away from him? I didn't tell him the reason, instead I gave him a clue. I told him that his mother told me something annoying. " Is it all about Agnes?" he asked.

" Agnes is one of my students. One time she told me that she would stop from going to school because her mother didn't have money anymore to spend for her studies. I felt pity to her because her father died years ago and her brother is retarded; so I told her that I would help spend for her studies. Probably she admired me for what I did, thus, she started to fall for me. She confessed her feelings towards me but I told her that I only considered her as a sister.
Lately, I told her that I had already a girlfriend - that's YOU. Love, please trust me.You're the one I love. I love you very much. I'll not replace you in my heart. Don't ever think that I'll sacrifice you for Agnes. Remember that I have known Agnes for three years before I met you. Yet, did I court her?..not..it's all because I don't love her..Believe and trust me. Just always remember that I love you very very much." he said."

I was satisfied with his explanations so our relationship went back to normal. I didn't get jealous anymore with Agnes. Especially that one of Joseph's students who later became my friend told me that it was Agnes who kept on chasing him. I wasn't worried anymore because that friend of mine kept on watching Joseph and Agnes for me.

Yet, I wasn't completely happy because I was still puzzled with Joseph's room. One day, while I was on my way to my room, I heard some footsteps in his room. I thought Joseph was there, so I opened the room. But to my surprise, there was....
This entry was posted on 7:20 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

OFFICE THINGY

OFFICE THINGY

Me not U

Me not U
ako ni