Author: Lotlot
•5:26 PM
The Native Bamboo Bag

I was clueless on the last paragraph of Joseph's letter. I was very curious about it and I focused more on it; in fact, I even forgot that he mentioned the word " wedding" in his letter. Instead of writing him back, I slept early.

The morning was so quiet when I woke up. Joel and his family were still sleeping. Mr. Eugene read the newspaper silently in the living room. Mrs. Honor fed the turkeys outside the fence. Thinking of Joseph's plan for that day, I got out from my room hurriedly to find him. Yet, he was not in his room nor in the yard were he used stay. Unsuccessful, I got the broom and I swept the dried leaves in the yard.

As Mrs. Honor and I burnt the dried leaves in the backyard, Joseph came to us. He brought with him the native bamboo bag. Even though I was curious on what was inside the bag, I kept silent and waited for him to talk and to tell us what was inside it.

Later on, he said, " Now, I know the thing that has kept on disturbing me for many years. [ He raised the native bamboo bag and he continued speaking].This is the answer. I'm disturbed because of this. Thank you Lot for giving me the idea. I have to settle this thing today.". I interrupted and I asked, " If you don't mind, what's that?".

Slowly, Joseph opened the bamboo bag by removing the masking tape that was wrapped around it. On the other hand, I eagerly waited for the bag to be opened. I kept on staring at it as Joseph continued on removing the masking tape around it.

" Oh my God!" the phrase I uttered when I finally saw the thing inside the bag.


to be continued...
This entry was posted on 5:26 PM and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

OFFICE THINGY

OFFICE THINGY

Me not U

Me not U
ako ni