Author: Lotlot
•7:16 PM
Love Letters

After I knew the name of the woman in the photo, I was eager to know her. I suspected that she was part of Joseph's life and she was connected with the dead baby boy and the fetus that I saw in the album. Thus, I got the pile of love letters in the closet. I was hoping that I could get more information about Linda ( the woman in the photo).

I got the pile of love letters out from the closet, then I sat on the floor beside the closet. I got one and I read its content.

" Dearest Lyn,

How are you today? I miss you so much. Thank you very much for coming into my life. You give me inspiration. You make me smile each day. And, you make my life complete.

Please follow me here in Manila. I'm waiting. I'll send you the money for you to buy a ticket.

Kindly send my regards to your family and to our friends there. I'll wait for your reply.

missing you,
Linda"

I wondered who Lyn was and what was her connection to Linda? Also, what was Joseph's connection to Linda and Lyn. So, I got another letter from the pile; but then, the letter was for Lyn again and was from Linda. I was hopeful that I could find a letter that wasn't from Linda, thus I continued reading the letters.

When I opened the fifth letter, I saw a picture of two women. There were no names at the back of the photo but I recognized one of them- Linda. I wasn't sure who was with her, yet I supposed that it was Lyn. Both of them looked pretty and happy. Anyway, the letter went like this;

" Dearie Linda,

How are things with you? It's been a month since we didn't see each other. I wonder if you're in good condition. Is everything alright? Do you miss me? Well, I hope so because I miss you a lot.

When will you go back here? I miss the time when we were together. I miss the laughter we shared, the secrets we shared & kept and the things we did. I hope to see you soon. I really miss you.

Until here. Please write me back.

take care,
Lyn"

I had finished reading all the letters without one coming from Joseph. So, I got more confused. Why did Joseph keep those letters when those were not for him? Where did he get those letters? What was the significance of those letters to him?

On the other hand, I was puzzled with the contents of the letters because it seemed that Lyn and Linda were in loved with each other. However, I never thought that they were having a special relationship in that they looked gorgeous and decent. Although Linda wasn't very sexy but she was very pretty with her long curly hair; while, Lyn was slim, sexy and pretty.

I didn't think of something bad against the two. It was never in my mind the idea of negativity, specifically, the thought that one of them was a lesbian since they looked so womanly.

Before I returned the letters, the native bamboo bag and photo album in the closet, I scanned the photo album first, particularly the photo of the dead baby boy. He looked handsome and he looked like an angel smiling. Suddenly, the door....

to be continued..
This entry was posted on 7:16 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

OFFICE THINGY

OFFICE THINGY

Me not U

Me not U
ako ni