Author: Lotlot
•7:30 PM
The Mystery

As I stared the photo of the dead baby boy, the door was suddenly closed. Someone slammed the door. I stood up to see who did it, but I didn't see anyone. In my mind, the spirit of the dead baby boy got mad at me because I stared at his photo; so, I immediately returned the photo album to the old closet, then I went out.

While I was in my room, I thought of the mysteries that happened and the things I discovered in Joseph's room. I was not sure, but in my heart I believed that there was something in his room which I had to find out. So, I made up my mind. I planned to confront Joseph about the things I discovered in his room.

On the same day, I got the notebook and I wrote him telling that we had to meet the next day. Thus, he picked me up at school and we went to the mini forest. When we arrived at the mini forest, I didn't waste time. I told him right away the things that puzzled me.

Joseph remained silent for two minutes. I thought he got mad at me because I went inside his room without his permission, so I asked sorry. I told him that I was just curious about his room. Moreover, I found his room mysterious because of the strange noise I heard.

Teary-eyed, Joseph held my hand and began to tell me the story.

to be continued...
This entry was posted on 7:30 PM and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

OFFICE THINGY

OFFICE THINGY

Me not U

Me not U
ako ni