Author: Lotlot
•8:09 PM
The Shocking Revelation

" Linda was my friend and my classmate while I was studying law at university. I and my other male friends together with Linda used to watch X-rated VHS tapes in my room after our classes. One day, it happened that it was only me and her watching an X-rated film. We got carried away, we forgot that we imitated or did the things we saw on the film.

Two months later, we found out that she got pregnant. I had to marry her because the school would not allow us to graduate if we didn't get married. I was shocked because she didn't want to be married by me. However, her family and my family forced the two of us to get married for the sake of the baby and for us to graduate.

After the wedding, Linda stayed with me in the house. We stayed in my room in the second floor. We used to fight because she always got mad at me without valid reasons. However, I tried to understand her because my mother told me that pregnant women are usually hot-headed.

One day, a best friend of Linda visited us. Her name was Lyn. My family and I welcomed her and treated her as a member of the family. Because she often visited us, she became my best friend too. The three of us were very happy with our friendship. On the other hand, I sacrificed sleeping in the guest's room whenever Lyn visited us; because, Linda didn't want me to disturb them and to listen to what they talked.

Seven months later, Linda gave birth. Unfortunately, the baby died an hour after he was given birth. He died because of congenital heart defect. According to the doctor, Linda was possibly taking medicines while she was still pregnant that caused the heart of the baby to be small and very weak. I couldn't believe it because I only gave her vitamins for a healthy pregnancy.

I suffered much with the death of our baby. I was so affected, yet Linda was so calm. She didn't even cry. A month after our baby's death, we started to fight again. She was so irritable and hot-tempered. I wanted to give up but my parents-in-law told me to give more patience and understanding to their daughter.

I thought moving to Manila was the solution to our constant fight, so we moved there. Yet, I was wrong. There was no day when we didn't fight. I had almost given up but I extended my patience because I didn't want our marriage to be broken. I focused on my work as a lawyer and ignored her when she nagged at me.

Surprisingly, Linda got pregnant with our second baby. I was very happy and I was very excited with the baby's coming. Thus, I doubled my hard work as a preparation. To ensure the safety of our baby, I hired helpers to do the household chores & to take care of Linda. Also, I constantly reminded Linda to drink vitamins; and, I granted all her requests.

One of Linda's requests was to let Lyn follow and live with us in Manila. I didn't want her to feel sad, so I granted the request. I booked a ticket for Lyn right away. Two days later, Lyn arrived in Manila and lived with us; since then, Linda was very happy. I always caught them laughing as I arrived home from work.

I was very happy seeing the happy face of Linda. But, I felt sad because I couldn't sleep in our room anymore. She would always tell me to sleep in the servant quarter. I was annoyed but I had no choice. I had to sacrifice for the sake of the baby and for her not to get mad at me.

Three months later, Lynda told me that she didn't want the baby to be born. She wanted the baby to be aborted. Of course, I didn't allow her. And, I got very angry with her because I couldn't believe that she would think something bad against our baby.

I thought she listened to me; until one day, she and Lyn went home telling me that they came from an abortionist. I felt my heart would explode. I didn't know what to do. I walked back and forth inside the living room. Then, I found myself crying as I saw my baby boy inside a jar. He was lifeless and he floated on the formalin. I felt the world was in my shoulder. I wanted to hit Linda's face but Lyn hindered me. I didn't expect that she would kill the innocent baby inside her womb. How could a mother do such thing towards her baby?

I cried for many nights. I brought my baby wherever I went and I slept with him each night. Few months later, I was able to accept that we lost the baby. I tried to begin a new life with Linda; yet, I was shocked when she told me that she wanted a break-up. She wanted our marriage to be annulled because she was confused with her feelings towards me and she wanted to find herself.

Asking for an an annulment of the wedding was least expected. I knew we used to fight but she also knew that I tried my very best just to be a better husband to her. I forgave her with what she did to our second baby; and, I allowed her not to follow my surname. She was still using her surname even though we're already married. Anyway, I said, "No" to the annulment. I told her that I would just say "YES", if she had a valid reason.

One day, she told me that she and Lyn would go for a vacation in the province; so, I allowed them. I slept temporarily in our room while they were on vacation. Unexpectedly, a decor on the wall fell on the floor as I laid on our bed. I got up to pick it up. When I hung it back on the wall, I noticed a paper posted at the back. So, I read everything that was written on it, " I love you very much dearie Linda. Thanks for the smiles, the inspiration and the love that you give each day. - Lyn".

My heart pounded fast. I couldn't believe the thing that I discovered. To my curiosity, I got all the decors from the wall. I was really shocked because all the decors had love quotes and notes from each of them. Shivering, I tried to find some more evidences.

As I removed the mattress on our bed, I saw lots of letters. With much courage, I read all the letters. I wailed when I read something about the FM radio station - Love Radio. Before we lived in Manila, Linda would always tuned in to Love Radio at 9 o'clock in the evening to listen to a certain greeting and song. She would always smile and sing with the radio as soon as the song was played. And, she would get mad at me if I turned off the radio. I wondered why the same song was played every night at 9 o'clock and the same greeter as well; but, I didn't expect that it was for Linda and from Lyn in that they used other names.

After I discovered everything, I felt like I was torn into pieces. I didn't expect that Lyn and Linda have fooled me for many years already. Most importantly, I couldn't accept the fact that Linda was a lesbian. She was very pretty and she was so womanly.

On the other hand, the questions in my mind were answered. Since then, I knew the reason why Linda didn't allow me to sleep in our room when Lyn was with us, why the doctor said that Linda took medicines that led to the death of our first baby, why she let our second baby to be aborted and why she wanted an annulment of our wedding?

The following day, Linda and Lyn went home from a vacation. With much anger, I commanded Lyn to live separately from us. I only gave her an hour to pack her things up and to leave from our house. When Lyn was gone, I brought Linda inside our room and I threw unto her all the letters that I found and the decors as well.

Crying, she confessed that she was a lesbian. Being a lesbian was the reason why she didn't want to be married by me, why their two babies died, why she didn't follow my last name, why she always got mad at me and why she asked for an annulment? She also told me that she had been in a relationship with Lyn before we got married. And worst, she didn't love me. If there was someone she loved, that was Lyn.

I was fed up with what I heard, I forgot that I hit her. I couldn't accept that she lied and cheated on me for years. I felt the insult that she brought to me. It was an insult having a woman opponent in Linda's heart and sharing her with a woman. I was really really hurt with what I found out. However, I set her free since I loved her. The same day, I recorded a message for Lyn telling her to take care of Linda. The following day, I sent Linda to Lyn's new apartment.

Two days later, I filed an annulment of our wedding. Upon the trial, I brought all the evidences in the court. Because of the evidences and our own will for the annulment, the trial didn't take so long. One year after, our marriage was annulled. Afterward, I went home bringing with me some evidences and necessary things.

Five years ago, Linda's family told me that she was still happily living with Lyn there in Manila. I've already accepted that she was not really meant for me in that it's been 13 years since we separated legally. I have already forgiven her and Lyn. And, I'm very happy for both of them.

However,
something has been disturbing me for many years now. I know that it isn't about love because I'm very happy and contented having you in my life. Besides, I love you very much; and, I'm even planning to spend my whole life with you. Yet, I don't have any idea why I feel this way? I'm bothered with something that I don't know.

Anyway, I hope that you will forgive me for not telling you my past. I intentionally keep everything as a secret because I don't want you to get discouraged. Also, it's because I don't want to talk anymore about that nightmare. Don't you notice - none of the family dares to talk about it? It's all because they know that I will be annoyed. I'm now very happy with my life; and, I don't want it to be ruined by that bad past.

" Love, will you forgive me?", he asked. "

to be continued...
This entry was posted on 8:09 PM and is filed under , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

OFFICE THINGY

OFFICE THINGY

Me not U

Me not U
ako ni