Author: Lotlot
•5:37 PM
Months Later..

In the evening, I went home and celebrated birthday with my family. My mother prepared some delicious foods for us to eat together. Then, the night ended with a smile on my face.

Our relationship remained secret as the time went on. As usual, the notebook was our primary means of communicating each other. At times, we went to different places if we had something important to talk to.

Furthermore, I still lived with them. Kenneth and I kept on enjoying our friendship. Every day, I helped do the household chores. On the other hand, I kept my good performance at school. And, I continued contributing articles to the local newspaper and to the school gazette.

Six months later, we spent Valentine's day together. Joseph gave me lots of love notes with many hearts and cupids. Also, we gave presents to each other. In short, we celebrated the occasion happily.

As the expected date of our secret wedding was near, our happiness continued. We prepared everything that was needed in the wedding, particularly the papers, before the month of March. After the preparation, we excitedly waited for the wedding day.

Everything went on smoothly until one morning...

to be continued...
This entry was posted on 5:37 PM and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

OFFICE THINGY

OFFICE THINGY

Me not U

Me not U
ako ni