Author: Lotlot
•5:59 PM
The Mini Forest

Joseph was already sitting on the bench when I arrived at the mini forest. He smiled and waved as I came near to him. Then, he thanked me for granting his request - to meet him. Later on, he asked me if I had plans for that day. Of course, I answered NO because I didn't have any plans for that day.

" But, today is your 18th birthday. Don't you want to celebrate it?", Joseph asked. " Celebrate? Hmmnn, NO but I'll go home this evening. My mother is preparing some foods. And, why are you asking?" I replied. " Because I want you to celebrate your birthday with me. Wear this helmet. Let's ride. Let's have fun.", he said.

I have liked riding the motorbike since I was young; so, I wore the helmet immediately and we went cycling to the remote areas. We really had fun. We laughed a lot. And, I forgot all the problems and the bad feelings I felt.

After an hour of riding the motorbike, we stopped and we sat under the tree. We talked about the problems that we had been through, e.g, the issue about Agnes, Linda and the fetus. He assured me that he would never keep secrets from me again. And, he would remain faithful to me.

Furthermore, we talked about the secret wedding. He was determined enough to marry me. On the other hand, I was interested on it; because I loved him. Besides, it would not hinder my studies in that it was a secret wedding. Nobody would know that we got married, except of course the lawyer and the two of us.

However, I disagreed him for the wedding schedule that he proposed. He wanted the secret wedding to be done on the following week. I was not ready yet at that time. So, we had agreed to have it in March, the following year. We still had to wait for half a year since that month was August.

Afterward, we rode the bike again for a few hours before we went home. Then, I was surprised as I entered my room because I saw presents from Joseph. I had never thought that he remembered my birthday.

In the evening I...

to be continued...
This entry was posted on 5:59 PM and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

OFFICE THINGY

OFFICE THINGY

Me not U

Me not U
ako ni