Author: Lotlot
•3:29 PM
Walk Away

"Love, will you forgive me?", Joseph asked.

I was deafened by what I heard. I was speechless. I couldn't answer Joseph's question. I felt I was being cheated. Not knowing what to do and how to react properly, I walked out teary-eyed. On the other hand, Joseph didn't follow me. He probably understood that I needed space.

As I arrived home, I went straight to my room. I was so emotional. I cried for many hours thinking of Joseph's shocking revelation. It was not easy for me, especially that honesty is one of my primary requirements in a relationship.

At that moment, I felt like quitting from the relationship. Yes, I knew that his marriage to Linda was already annulled, so he was free to love or marry again; but, that wasn't the issue. What hurt me the most was, he was being dishonest to me not just once but twice. Remember that he didn't tell me about Agnes.

How could I trust him again ? How would I know that he was being honest to his feelings towards me when he kept many secrets from me? I was scared to continue loving him because he failed to follow the most important rule in our relationship - to be honest and not to keep secrets from each other.

Since then, I doubted his love for me. My respect for him lessened. I started to feel uninterested in continuing our relationship. I became wild and stubborn; in fact, it took time for him to please me because I didn't listen to him anymore.

Furthermore, Joseph tried to regain my trust towards him. He suffered much because I neglected him. Moreover, I kept on writing on our notebook this line, " I need space. Please set me free."; while, he kept on replying to my message, " No. I will never let you go. I'm willing to suffer and I'm willing to wait for the time when you forgive me."

Unable to find the right stroke in winning me back, he wrote something surprising to me -

" Dear Luv,

Let's get married. You'll turn 18 three days from now, so we'll go to Tagbilaran City next week to file for a marriage license.

Anyway, I'll do something very important tomorrow. Thanks for reminding me about my room. Now, I know why I'm disturbed. I have to settle this first before our wedding.

Luv u so,
Joseph "

" Oh my, God! We'll get married? What the?", I uttered quietly. On the other hand, I was puzzled on the last paragraph of the letter. I was clueless.


to be continued...
This entry was posted on 3:29 PM and is filed under , , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

OFFICE THINGY

OFFICE THINGY

Me not U

Me not U
ako ni