Author: Lotlot
•4:01 PM
Secrets Uncovered

An old closet and a dusty bed struck my eyes when I opened Joseph's room. The room looked haunted. There were dusts and cobwebs everywhere. On the other hand, I felt something strange. The windows were closed but I could feel the air blowing my body. I couldn't describe my feelings at that moment. My heart was palpitating and my knees were quivering. I wanted to go out from the room but my curiosity stopped me.

Minutes later, I was tempted to open the old closet. When I opened it, I saw three things inside- a photo album, a native bamboo bag and a pile of love letters. I was very eager then to know the contents of the things I saw.

The first thing that I picked up was the native bamboo bag because I was attracted to it. It was small and unique. Its shape was tubular. Its sling was made from cloth, but its body was made from a real bamboo.

Anyway, I tried to open the bag yet it was tightly wrapped with masking tape. I tried to shake it for me to at least guess what was inside, but I didn't hear anything. I knew that there was something inside the bag because it was heavy. Also, I suspected that the content of the bag was vital to Joseph since he wrapped it tightly. Unsuccessful, I put the bag back inside the closet.

The next thing that I picked up was the photo album. I was horrified when I turned the pages of the album because I saw pictures of a fetus inside the bottle and a dead baby boy. The dead baby boy was very handsome, and he looked like a little angel sleeping. As I was about to turn to the remaining pages of the album, I heard the car coming. So, I immediately returned the album to the closet. Then, I went out from the room hurriedly.

I was disturbed with what I saw. I wondered who was that dead baby boy? Who was the owner of the fetus? What was inside the bamboo bag? Why did Joseph keep those things inside his room? What was the relationship of Joseph to the fetus and the dead baby boy?

I felt my head would explode every time I thought of the things I had discovered. I wanted Joseph to answer the questions I had in my mind but I didn't have the courage to ask him. On the other hand, I felt bad against him. I felt that he was not honest to me. I had not expected that he would hide many things from me.

After a deep thinking, I took a nap. When I woke up, I saw the notebook on my study table.

to be continued...
This entry was posted on 4:01 PM and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

OFFICE THINGY

OFFICE THINGY

Me not U

Me not U
ako ni