Author: Lotlot
•3:30 PM
Monday, April 5, 1999 - The Summer Class started...


I was very excited because it was my first day of school at BIT; on the other hand, I was a bit nervous because I didn't have friends yet and my classmates were all seniors.



On the first day of the class, our professor, Mrs. Honor, gave us an exam. Luckily, I got the highest score. The professor was amazed because I excelled against the seniors. So, I felt happy and proud, especially that it helped me to get many friends. Anyway, the professor gave another exam the next day - an English exam. Fortunately, I got perfect; so, the professor started to use my name as an example for a student who's determined to study. Not only that, she told her husband, who was our school director, and her family about it.



One day, I was called by the director, Mr. Eugene, to go to his office. He congratulated me for performing good at school. And, he told me to maintain it even if I didn't have the chance to be one of the academic honors on graduation since I was a transferee. Well, I was still a scholar of the school. The following day, I was invited to go to his house to meet his family.



When I was in his house, I met the members of his family. The director's wife, Mrs. Honor, who was our professor and guidance counselor. His daughter, Mrs. Josephine, who was one of the school's professors and the Dean of Commerce Department. His son, Mr. Joel, who was an engineer and a professor in our school as well. His grandchildren, especially, Ms. Kenneth, who became my best friend.



I thought I have met already all the members of the family. Yet, someone arrived when I was about to go out from their house - a man who rode on a mountain bike. Since I admired people riding a bike, I was very eager to know the man.



I finally met him when I went out from the house. As our eyes met, the two of us asked each other this question, " Have we met before? You seem familiar. "; then, we laughed. As we both tried to recall, we've remembered that we came across the previous week.



Guess what? He was the cyclist that I once met in my place. The cyclist who asked for the road direction. Anyway, we introduced each other; and I found out that his name was Joseph.



After introducing each other, I went back in my boardinghouse.




to be continued....
This entry was posted on 3:30 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

OFFICE THINGY

OFFICE THINGY

Me not U

Me not U
ako ni