Author: Lotlot
•5:07 PM
First Day High

I was very much welcomed on my first day at the director's residence. All the members of the family were there, including Kenneth. They told me to feel at home.

Kenneth was very happy because she had someone to talk to at last. She's quite younger than me. At that time, I was 17 on the other hand, she was 13. Her cousins were much younger than her and were all boys, so she couldn't share with them girl stuffs & talks.

Possibly, Kenneth's first impression towards me was good, thus she requested me to live with them. Well, we really didn't live in the same house because she and her parents had their own house; but, we bonded often and became best friends later.

Anyway, I had my own room in the director's residence. My room was in the 2nd floor, between Joel/Evit's room and their children's room. Joseph had also a room in the second floor, around the corner from Joel/Evit's room; but, he didn't sleep there anymore. Instead, he slept in the first floor, next to the living room.

According to Kenneth, Joseph had not slept and stayed his room in the second floor for many years already. I was very eager to know the reason why but I didn't dare to ask Joseph about it vis-a-vis because I've observed that it was somewhat private. No one in the family talked about it.

Abandoning the room was a very big issue for me. It was in my mind that there was really a big reason of doing so. Due to curiosity, I didn't wait for Joseph to tell me the reason; instead, I tried to solve the mystery behind it secretly.

The room wasn't locked. So, I could get inside the room anytime. Whenever everyone wasn't around, I tried to get in and gather some info. I was really hoping to find the secret behind.

On the other hand, I've sensed that Joseph was very happy when I moved there. I've caught him winking and smiling at me whenever I glanced at him. Then again, I also felt happy inside. It seemed that my heart jumped and rejoiced every time I caught him winking or staring at me.

"Why do I feel this way? Am I in love?" I asked myself.


to be continued...
This entry was posted on 5:07 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

OFFICE THINGY

OFFICE THINGY

Me not U

Me not U
ako ni