Author: Lotlot
•2:55 PM
The Time Has Come...


" Lota, are you ready? Joseph is waiting outside. Hurry up!", my flatmate said as she knocked the door. " Yes, I'm almost done. Tell him to wait for awhile.", I replied. While fixing my hair, I tried controlling my breath because my heart pounded very fast. It was like I would burst.



5 minutes later, I went to the living room where Joseph was waiting. My heart beat even faster when I saw him smiling. I was speechless for a moment. I didn't know what to do and what to say; so, I just smiled at him. Then, he held my hand as he said, " Let's go.". It seemed like I was floating in the air.



I was very silent upon going to the restaurant. I kept on thinking why I was chosen by him considering that I was only 17 and I was still studying? Moments later, he broke the silence and he said, " Lot, do you believe in soul mates? I have never felt this way before. I've only known you for a few days but it seems like you're connected to me. It seems like I've known you for a long time. So, I'm thinking that you're probably my soul mate." Before I could answer him, we arrived at the restaurant.



We continued talking while we were eating. He told me that he was very sincere for his feelings towards me. On the other hand, I was not sure if I felt the same way. All I knew at that time was I admired him for being a cyclist and a successful man. I have never thought of falling in love with him because he was quite older than me.



You know, teens don't like mature guys. I was only 17, so I was looking for smart, handsome and young men at that time. While on the contrary, Joseph wasn't young anymore. Nonetheless, I was tickled every time I thought of the surprises and the time when we met coincidentally. Moreover, I felt proud and pretty thinking of catching a big fish.



After we ate, he brought me back to my flat. Since both of us like cycling, we had agreed to go cycling together the following weekend. Before he left, he held my hand and said, " Lot, I hope to hear the word " YES" from you soon. Good night!"



The following day, I went to school. My professor in my first class was his mother. As expected, I tried my very best to perform well in the discussion. My classmates were seniors and I was a transferee from a good school so I had to show what I've got.



After the class, our professor told me to remain inside the room because she had something to tell me.



to be continued...
This entry was posted on 2:55 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

OFFICE THINGY

OFFICE THINGY

Me not U

Me not U
ako ni