Author: Lotlot
•3:54 PM
Joseph and I met coincidentally......


One Sunday afternoon, I went to a mini forest near the school. I went there because I wanted to feel fresh air in that it was very hot that day.


While I was looking at the butterflies flying, someone tapped me on my shoulder. I was scared because I thought I was alone in there. When I looked back, I saw Joseph. He smiled at me and said, " Did I scare you?". " Of course, you did", I replied angrily. To my surprise, he hugged and apologized to me.

Minutes later, we sat down and talked many things, specifically about our life. Afterward, I came to know him better. I've found out that he was a lawyer, an English professor in one of the colleges there and a cyclist. Moreover, he has entered priesthood; but, he didn't go back to the seminary after his one year exposure to public. So, I was proud to have him as a friend yet I didn't think of falling in love with him because he was 22 years older than me. He was 39 years old at that time while I was only 17.

When the sun was about to set, we went home. Beforehand, he told me that he wanted me to focus on learning English; because he knew from his mom that I excelled on it. He added that he would visit me in my boardinghouse and would give me English books, materials, etc. Thus, I've decided to specialize English. Not merely because of him but also because of my favorite adviser and English teacher in high school - Mrs. Trining.

As I opened the door of my room, I saw a letter on the floor.


to be continued....
This entry was posted on 3:54 PM and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

OFFICE THINGY

OFFICE THINGY

Me not U

Me not U
ako ni