Author: Lotlot
•5:09 PM
The Truth


As I opened the door of my room, I saw a letter on the floor. It was a love letter written on a scented paper. I felt like I was in a paradise that's full of flowers because the scent of the letter filled the room.


Before I opened the letter, I tried to guess first the name of the sender in that the sender's name was not written on the envelop. I had few names in my mind - Rudy, Sunday, Leo and Zoe.

Rudy was a classmate of mine who courted me as well. Sunday was my friend's cousin who patiently visited me when I went home. Leo was a classmate of mine who didn't express his feelings for me in words but rather in actions. Zoe was my flatmate who according to my other flatmates, had a crush on me.

" Hmmnn, either of the four", I told myself. Yet, neither of them was the sender. Instead, it came from -- no other than - Joseph. I was surprised and eager to know the reason why he wrote a letter for me?



" Dear Lota,


I think I finally found the girl that I've been looking for a long time. I don't think meeting you twice ( first, in your place; second, in my house) is a coincidence, instead it's a sign that you're the destined person for me.



I'm not forcing you to believe me but I'm hoping that you'll give me a chance to knock your heart.



with love,

Joseph "



After reading the letter, I didn't know what to do and how to react? I couldn't believe that I've received a letter from him. Never in my mind the thought of having Joseph as one of my suitors. Based on the fact that I am too younger for him and I am just too little for him when it comes to success, accomplishment, etc.. He was already a successful man while I was still a student.


Minutes later, someone knocked my door. It was our landlady. She told me that Joseph had come to see me when I was in the mini forest. So, she told him where I was.

Thus, meeting Joseph in the mini forest was not a coincidence. He intentionally followed me there. Wow!

The next morning, a hard thing from above dropped on my head as I opened the door.


to be continued....
This entry was posted on 5:09 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

OFFICE THINGY

OFFICE THINGY

Me not U

Me not U
ako ni