Author: Lotlot
•6:11 PM
..so I said, " YES".

The following month, Joseph asked me if he had the chance to own my heart. He told me that he badly needed my answer because it had been three months already since he started courting. On the other hand, I had seen also how devoted and supportive he was to me, so I said, " YES", to him. When I accepted him as a boyfriend, I forgot that he was quite older than me. Probably because of the constant written communication we had done each day that inspired me and made my heart melt.

During the first three months of our relationship, we hid it from his family, from my family, from our friends and from everybody; because, we believed that it would just create friction between us and the people around us. We intentionally hid our relationship to prevent the bad possibilities or problems to come our way.

The written communication was our primary means of communicating each other. In fact, we had a notebook for us to write everything we wanted to tell to each other. Putting the notebook into our rooms secretly was not that easy because we had to observe our steps and we had to see to it that nobody was watching.

As well as, we had to find a perfect time and a safe place during our dates. We were really trying our very best not to be caught by the people around us that we were dating or we were in a relationship.

On the other hand, I did not stop in getting information about the mystery of Joseph's room in the second floor. I was really very eager to know the reason why he didn't stay and get inside in his room upstairs anymore.

One Sunday morning while everyone was in the church, I got a chance to get inside Joseph's room. I really found the room mysterious. Upon entering the room, I saw a closet. When I opened it, something strange caught my eyes.

to be continued...
This entry was posted on 6:11 PM and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

OFFICE THINGY

OFFICE THINGY

Me not U

Me not U
ako ni