Author: Lotlot
•5:36 PM
An annoying surprise.


As I opened the door the next morning, a hard thing from above the door dropped on my head - a book. I said, " Ouch! It hurts.", as I touched my head. I was a bit annoyed and I tried to find the one responsible for putting that thing in the wrong place.



Instead of opening the book, I immediately went to the dining room and called the attention of everyone. " Excuse me guys, who among you here put this book above my door? Don't you know that it hit my head hard?". " Not me.", everyone replied.



" If none of us here put that book above your door, so who put it there?, one of my flatmates said. We all replied, " Oh, yes.". " Why not open the book for you to know? It may have the name of the owner.", she added. Thus, I opened the book.



Unexpectedly, leaves fell from the pages of the book as I opened it. We were all surprised when we picked them up because each of the leaves had a word written on it. Because the words were scrambled, we tried to put them in order.



After we arranged the leaves/ words, we were able to read the whole message. The message goes like this;



" Hi, Lota! This is Joseph. Can I invite you for a dinner tonight, please?"



I felt like crying because my flatmates teased me. They were all very excited for the dinner date. They wanted me to go with Joseph for a dinner. They prepared everything for me, e.g , the clothes that I had to hear, the shoes, etc.. On the other hand, I was nervous because I haven't experienced yet having a dinner/dating with someone quite older than me.




Prior to the dinner, I kept on staring at the clock. I didn't want the time to move because I was really really nervous. Yet, time is unstoppable...until the time of the dinner, has come..



to be continued...
This entry was posted on 5:36 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

On October 19, 2008 at 10:30 PM , aya said...

Lota!
I was really excited reading your story.
and I can't wait to read love story about Joseph!
I'm looking forward to read continuation.

 
On October 20, 2008 at 8:55 PM , Lotlot said...

thanks, Aya! I'm flattered.
yes, I'll continue writing the story ( my own love story).

enjoy reading!

 

OFFICE THINGY

OFFICE THINGY

Me not U

Me not U
ako ni