Author: Lotlot
•5:55 PM
My first love...


After a year in college at St. Louise de Marillac College of Bogo, I transferred to Bohol Institute of Technology. April 1999, I started studying at BIT with Bachelor of Secondary Education as my course.



Before the opening of the class, I visited my closest cousin. While I was walking home, I came across a cyclist. His name was Joseph. At that time, he was in his late thirties; whereas, I was in my teens.


As far as I can remember, Joseph asked me about the detour in our place in that the road was under construction. Then, he left right after he got my answer. He thanked me and waved his hand as he left. Unfortunately, we forgot to ask our names.



Possibly, knowing each other wasn't important because we were not interested with each other due to our age gap. I was only 17 years old while he was 39. Nonetheless, I have never forgotten the colors of his cyclist outfit, cap and hankie; as well as, his face.




to be continued..
This entry was posted on 5:55 PM and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

OFFICE THINGY

OFFICE THINGY

Me not U

Me not U
ako ni