Author: Lotlot
•3:52 PM



Yesterday I went home in Bohol. And instead of riding a passengers' ship, I rode in my uncle's big pumpboat. Thus, I was able to see the small islands in between Cebu and Bohol as well as fishes, birds, starfishes, etc.


Eventhough it drizzled and I was wet but I really enjoyed riding the pumpboat especially when I saw flying fishes. It's really nice watching them flying.




This entry was posted on 3:52 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

On October 29, 2007 at 10:18 PM , yamaneko-okumi said...

What a beautiful red starfish!
I've never seen flying fishes.
You were really lucky girl!
By the way,you always put on photos.
Were those taken by yourself?

 
On October 30, 2007 at 3:38 PM , Lotlot said...

Yes, it's really beautiful. especially the flying fishes I saw.
When you go here in the Philippines and you'll do island hopping I'm sure you can see flying fish, starfish, etc. And I swear, you'll really enjoy!

 

OFFICE THINGY

OFFICE THINGY

Me not U

Me not U
ako ni