Author: Lotlot
•3:55 PM

Last weekend, I watched boxing on TV. I really like watching this sport. Especially that there are so many filipino boxers who already made records in the world of boxing like Manny Pacquiao ( the Junior Lightweight world champion); he made Antonio Barrera to retire from boxing after he won against him last October 6, 2007.

It was the fight between Holyfield and Sultan that I saw last weekend. I'd enjoyed a lot while watching them fighting. I really wanted Holyfield to win against Sultan; unfortunately, he didn't make it. But it's okay because he was just a challenger.

This entry was posted on 3:55 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

OFFICE THINGY

OFFICE THINGY

Me not U

Me not U
ako ni