Author: Lotlot
•4:29 PM

I went to Prince Warehouse Club ( one of the malls here) this morning to buy ingredients for the mango float, macaroni salad, fruit salad and buko (coconut) salad that I'll be making tomorrow when I get home.

I was having fun because I bought cans of condensed milk but I didn't know that I'd get a prize for buying that milk brand (Carnation Condensed milk). I was shocked when i went outside the mall because the saleslady asked me to get my prize...

Anyway, I'm already very excited because I'll go home tomorrow. I'll be staying there for two days..Yeheh!
This entry was posted on 4:29 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

On October 28, 2007 at 9:34 PM , yamaneko-okumi said...

Congratulation to get a prize!
What goods do you get for a prize?
You were lucky girl Lota!!!
And are you enjoying this weekend?
I bought new golf clubs this saturday.
I didn't get a prize like you, but I felt satisfaction very much.

 
On October 29, 2007 at 3:51 PM , Lotlot said...

Thanks, Kumiko! I got large salad bowls. You're right, I was lucky that day.
Anyway, I enjoyed a lot last weekend because I went home in Bohol.
By the way, it's okay if you didn't get a prize atleast you were satisfied, right?

 

OFFICE THINGY

OFFICE THINGY

Me not U

Me not U
ako ni