Author: Lotlot
•3:53 PM

This morning I went to the wet market in our place to buy shrimps, vegetables, fish, rice and pork. I really like eating viands from vegetables; thus, vegetables are always in my list everytime I go to the wet market.

Before my brother and sister didn't like eating vegetables; but because it's always the food that I've been preparing for our daily meals eversince they lived with me, so they started to like it...and recently, they liked it even more..

I cooked vegetables with shrimps for our lunch this afternoon. It was really yummy; in fact, my siblings asked me to prepare the same viand for our lunch tomorrow.

Well, even if they'll not ask me but I still cook vegetables every now and then because it's good for the health. For, vegetables contain vitamins, proteins & calories that are needed in our body...right?
This entry was posted on 3:53 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

OFFICE THINGY

OFFICE THINGY

Me not U

Me not U
ako ni