Author: Lotlot
•3:15 PM



This afternoon I and my co-teachers went to the main office at Buaya, Lapu-lapu to choose a style for our uniform and for the tailor to get the measurement of our body for the exact fitting.


Afterwhich we went to our office at Talamban, Cebu. But before we rode a jeepney we bought fruits first. There were lots of fruits displayed outside the main office building , so we were tempted to buy. I bought lanzones, guava and orange.


While we were in the jeepney, we talked about many things including the election day this coming October 29. I told them that I'm already very excited to go home in Bohol this coming Sunday. I need to go home because I have to support my father who is running for a position in the local government. And, I'm planning to make desserts like mango float, fruit salad, etc. for the supporters of my father. It would be my elder sister and my younger brother who will prepare or cook the food because my elder sister is a good cook and my younger brother is a chef. I wish to help them but I have no talent in cooking..., so that's why I choose to make desserts 'coz it's kinda easier than cooking..
This entry was posted on 3:15 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

OFFICE THINGY

OFFICE THINGY

Me not U

Me not U
ako ni