Author: Lotlot
•3:48 PM



I really like eating sea foods, like crabs, tahong, clams, fish, shrimp, shells, squid, etc. Thus, everytime I go home ( in Bohol ) I always buy sea foods and eat a lot. Because the taste of sea food in Bohol is more delicious than here in cebu.
Last night my elder sister went in my house, and she cooked "tahong" or mussels as one of our viands. Thus, I was happy and I ate a lot because aside from the fact that I like mussels, my sister also cooked 'em deliciously. (Well, she's a very good cook..that's why?)

And, i'm now very excited because I'll go home this coming Sunday. So, probably I'll eat a lot of sea foods again.
This entry was posted on 3:48 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

OFFICE THINGY

OFFICE THINGY

Me not U

Me not U
ako ni