Author: Lotlot
•6:22 PM
I grew up without the presence of my family; thus, I've been longing for their LOVE, CARE & ATTENTION ever since I was a child...Just like with the bear in the photo, I grew up alone, I faced the good & bad realities of life alone and I even finished university with my own effort.
Until now that I'm already working as an ESL Teacher, I still don't live with my family. I can only spend a day with them sometimes, specifically during special occassions or holidays.
Thus, eventhough I'm already a bit successful yet I'm not totally happy. There are times when I cry in the middle of the night without any reasons. There are times when I feel that I'm carrying a heavy load. Then, what I usually do If I feel this way is I will go for a run until I reach the seashore. There I will sit down, look at the sky ( I even wonder why there's always a rainbow every time I go there), sob deeply, talk to myself and swim later whenever I feel that I'm already feeling better.
And, just like with the bear in the photo, there are times when I want to be alone and to wander alone. Those times when I'm depressed and when I need self reflection...
Nevertheless, I still have time to SMILE...
This entry was posted on 6:22 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

OFFICE THINGY

OFFICE THINGY

Me not U

Me not U
ako ni