Author: Lotlot
•5:18 PM
Aside from collecting sandals, I'm also collecting bags. This is one thing I'm addicted to in the interim. I'm not so sure why I like collecting bags BUT I'm suspecting that maybe it's because I only had one bag when I was in high school (.. and take note: that bag was only given by my sponsor before)..That's why, now that I already have a work I want to supply myself with the things that I didn't have before..

I started collecting bags last year. Now, I have 15 bags with me. And, I'm aiming to collect at least 100 bags. Well, I'm still quite far from the number of bags I'm aiming to have, yet one thing for sure I can have them all one day..right?
This entry was posted on 5:18 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 comments:

On October 11, 2007 at 12:10 PM , aya said...

Lota!
I read your blog in NY.
I feel envious you have many bags and sandals!

 
On October 11, 2007 at 12:11 PM , aya said...

Lota!
I read your blog in NY.
I feel envious you have many bags and sandals!

 
On October 11, 2007 at 7:03 PM , Lotlot said...

Don't get envy, Aya. You can start collecting your own also.

 

OFFICE THINGY

OFFICE THINGY

Me not U

Me not U
ako ni