Author: Lotlot
•3:39 PM

I'm extremely happy today...WHY?.... I received a phone call from my sister this morning informing me that my dad won as one of the local government officials in our home place in yesterday's local election. I jumped for joy as I heard the news and along with it my mobile phone fell on the ground. The casing of my mobile phone cracked, but it's okay I'll just buy a new casing.

It's my father's dream to serve and help other people; finally, he can do it. I'm happy for him and I'm very proud of him; likewise to my two uncles and two aunts who also won. I'm really really proud of my clan for having the virtue of helping and serving people.
" For you dad, uncles and aunts..keep on serving people..keep up the good work...I'm very proud of you all."
This entry was posted on 3:39 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

4 comments:

On October 31, 2007 at 10:06 PM , yamaneko-okumi said...

Congratulation!Lota.
Your father is great and reputable man thatwhy you are kind and nice woman.
I really think so.

 
On November 2, 2007 at 3:29 AM , aya said...

Lota! I'm happy because you are extremely happy.
Congratulations!!
and I'm looking forward to read your blog everyday!

 
On November 2, 2007 at 3:23 PM , Lotlot said...

Thanks, Kumiko!
You're right, although we're financially poor but my dad is great. He has a heart of gold. Well, I don't know if I take after my father, but I hope so..

 
On November 2, 2007 at 3:27 PM , Lotlot said...

Thanks, Aya! I'm really very happy for my father's success in last week's local election.
On the other hand, I'm also looking forward to read your blog every now and then, as well as to have a lesson with you again.

 

OFFICE THINGY

OFFICE THINGY

Me not U

Me not U
ako ni