Author: Lotlot
•3:53 PM

This late morning I went to SM Supermarket ( one of the shopping malls here in Cebu) to buy cloth for our office uniform. Unfortunately, I didn't find the color that we wanted; so, I didn't buy.

Yet, I was thankful that I wasn't able to buy because the owner of the school has just called a while ago informing us that she would give us uniform. I'm very happy because my wish to have a uniform is now granted.
This entry was posted on 3:53 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

On October 25, 2007 at 10:08 PM , yamaneko-okumi said...

Hello,Lota!
You have a uniform!
Wow,that's nice.
I'm looking forward to see the uniform.
By the way,I've been to SM supermaeket before.
What is that card?
Is it prepaid card or membership card?
Next year when I go to Cebu,I really want to go shopping at SM supermarket!

 
On October 26, 2007 at 3:10 PM , Lotlot said...

Hello, Kumiko!
Yes, we'll be having uniform. One is white and the other is black. Probably we'd be wearing uniform by mid November.
On the other hand, that's an Advantage Card. I'm glad that you like to go shopping at SM. And, I'm looking forward to shop at SM with you next year.

 

OFFICE THINGY

OFFICE THINGY

Me not U

Me not U
ako ni