Author: Lotlot
•4:11 PM
When I was still in the university, I was a staff of our school gazette, the Voyager, and a contributor to our city newspaper, the Bohol Inquirer. But I stopped after graduating from my course, Bachelor of Secondary Education - English, because I had to find a job away from the city and to concentrate mainly on it. At first it was hard for me to quit because of my passion and love for writing yet I had no choice at that time other than to quit and move to other city for work. Later on, I was able to accept the fact that I was not anymore a writer. Yet my passion and love for writing is still there and until now I still miss writing an article, a poem, etc..And, this is one of the reasons why I join this site...
Now, I will share to you the last but not the least article I wrote for our school gazette, the Voyager...Here it is....

Talibon....not part of Bohol

One time I was writing a poem when I friend of mine came. I stopped my work and entertained her. As we talked, I shared my family problem to her. She gave me some advices which enlightened my mind and softened my heart. Later on, she bid goodbye to me. But before she left, she grabbed my paper and pen and wrote something on the paper.
When she was gone, I took the paper and read wat was written on it. There I've read, " J.A.P.A.N. G.A.I.N.S S.M.I.L.E K.I.T", meaning, "Just Always Pray At Night coz God Above Is Never Selfish; likewise, Smile Makes Individual Looks Enthusiastic; Keep In Touch."
I really appreciated and admired my friend's intelligence and creativity. And that friend of mine inspired me a lot to produce something of my own. This is even the key to my discovery that , "Talibon is not a part of Bohol"....Because...

BOHOL - Bringing Our Hearts On Love
TALIBON - Teachers Are Lecturers, Investigators, Bookkeepers, Overseers, Nurses
TAGBILARAN - The Almighty God Bears Integrity, Love, Affection, Remedy And Nobility
JETAFE - Just Express Truthfully Any Feeelings, Emotions
UBAY - Unique, Beautiful, Admirable You
JAGNA - Jesus And God Never Apart
ANDA - Aspire, Never Depend Another
LOON - Love Obtains Obsoleteness Never
CALAPE - Count All Laughters And Praises Everyday
LOBOC - Lovers Of Book Often Creative / Love Occurs Because Of Cares
ALICIA - A Lady Is Curious If Admired
MABINI - Men Are Brattish If Not Intelligent
DAUIS - Do Approach Us If Smiling
LOAY - Loving, Obedient, Admirable You
SIBILYA - Smile Is Beautiful If Lasting..Yields Admiration
SAGBAYAN - Stay As Great Brat As You Are Now
LILA - Loving Is Living Aesthetically
BALILIHAN - Build A Love In Lowlands, Islands, Highlands And Netherlands
DIMIAO - Drinking Is Made If Anger Occurs
PITOGO - Praying Is Talking Over God Obediently
BATUAN - Books Are Teachers, Ushers And Nurses
DAGOHOY - Don't Allow Guys Overlook, Hurt, Offend You
DUERO - Don't Underestimate Everyone's Rights, Obligations
TUBIGON - The Understanding Boy Is Gift Of Nymph
MARIBOJOC - Men Are Religious If Believers Of Jesus Or Christ
GUINDULMAN - God Understands Individuals Nevertheless Do Understand Liar Men And Notorious
SAN MIGUEL - Students Are Noble Moreover Independent, Great, Understanding, Enthusiastic, Loving
CORTES - Children Often Respectful To Elders Seriously
TRINIDAD - The Religious Individual Never Imagine Death And Devil
CANDIJAY - Count All Night Dear; I'll Just Ask You
BUENAVISTA - Be Inspiring, Enthusiastic, Nice, Admirable, Valiant Individual Starting Today...Always
INABANGA - It's Not Always Bad And Naughty Guys Are
PILAR - Personality Is Like A Rosary
BILAR - Be In Love And Respect
CLARIN - Close Lovers Are Ready In Nuptials
BACLAYON - Being A Cute Lady, Attracts You Or Not?
CARMEN - Children Are Respectful, Marvelous, Enthusiastic, Novice
VALENCIA - Valentine As Love Explains Nothing Coz It's Autoanalysis
BIEN UNIDO - Be Inspiring, Endearing Nymph; Understanding Nymph Is Definitely Open-minded
GARCIA-HERNANDEZ -God Always Remembers Clean Individuals And Helps Everyone Rapidly; Never Admires Notorious, Devil-minded, Evil-hearted, Zaniest


This entry was posted on 4:11 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

OFFICE THINGY

OFFICE THINGY

Me not U

Me not U
ako ni