Author: Lotlot
•4:43 PM

I'm not feeling well today because i have a backache. While I'm writing this blog, I lay my back flat unto the chair. I'm really worried about my backache....

I can still remember that I had a fever and a backache during my high school graduation day. Then, when I studied university I still experienced backache. In fact, I sometimes didn't go to school because of an extreme backache. And, even until now I'm still experiencing backache. Thus, I use a thin flat pillow( or, i don't use pillow at all) and I lay my back flat everytime I go to sleep inorder to ease the pain.

I'm suspecting that I have an osteoporosis (bone loss). Because I always have a backache. Moreover, when I was in 2nd year high school I was about to quit school because I wasn't able to walk for 2 months. I wasn't able to stand up and walk because my knees were aching; and I felt that my joints were locked. And, the doctor's finding was I had an arthritis (inflammation of the joints). The doctor was shocked at first because I was too young to experience arthritis; but after he found out that most of the members of our clan died because of arthritis, he wasn't shocked anymore. I simply took after or inherited it from my great grandparents.

Last night I watched a TV program that's all about "dancing". The experts believe that dancing is a great help of making our bones strong; likewise, drinking milk and taking medicines with calcium. "We really have to take good care of our bones, or else we'll be having a bone cancer and it will lead us to die", they said.

Before I slept last night I realized that I was in great trouble....as far as my bones are concerned...WHY?...because, I seldom drink milk, I don't take medicines for bones and I don't do exercise ( like dancing ) anymore.

That's why I'm thinking that I should start drinking milk and taking medicines for bones as soon as possible. As well as, I'm planning to enroll dancing classes one of these days because it will not only help my bones to be strong BUT will enhance my knowledge in dancing also...

This entry was posted on 4:43 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

On October 16, 2007 at 12:24 AM , yamaneko-okumi said...

Hello! Lota.
This is Kumiko.
I'm really surprised that you have
an osteoporosis, becouse you are too young.
I agree to your plan.
I recommend to eat cheese,yoghurt,
seaweed and especailly fish.
It's not late thatwhay You don't worry.
You should eat anything and you shouldn't have likes and dislikes.
Also sleeping is important for your health.
Take care.

 
On October 16, 2007 at 3:33 PM , Lotlot said...

Hi, Kumiko! Thanks for the comment and for the recommendation. I'll really follow and do what you've advised.. Also, thanks for visiting and reading my blog..see you tonight.

 

OFFICE THINGY

OFFICE THINGY

Me not U

Me not U
ako ni